TERMS & CONDITIONS – Home Hello competition
Prize: $92 in total, approximately. The prize is a three hour house clean from Home Hello.
Dates: 01/09/2015 at 6:00am until 15/09/2015 at 11:59pm.
- Only one entry per person.
- Only one entry per address/household.
- Your email will be collected for the sole purpose of this competition and will never be given or sold to anyone or used for any other purpose.
- Open to Australian residents only residing in the suburbs of Melbourne or Sydney that are serviced by Home Hello.
- Competitions are open to all residents of Australia that are over the age of 18 years, except employees of the Promoter and members of their immediate families and agencies associated with this promotion.
- The winner will be announced on Life on Wallace on 16 September 9:00am on the blog post the competition was announced.
- By entering you are giving consent for your name to be published on the giveaway blog post if you are the winner.
- The winner will also be notified by email, please respond to your email within 7 days. If we don’t hear from you within this time, another suitable winner shall be chosen.
- Life on Wallace is not responsible for the services provided by Home Hello or a failure to claim the prize.
- The judges’ decision in relation to all aspects of the competitions is final and binding on all who enter and no correspondence will be entered into. The entry that is judged best by Claire Buxton will win.
- Incomplete, illegible and inappropriate entries will be deemed invalid and will not be included.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Conditions of Entry or who tampers with the entry process. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- If for any reason any promotion is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition.
- In the event that for any reason whatsoever a prize winner does not take an element of the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter, then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the prize winner. If the prize is forfeited within twenty four business hours of the notification taking place, a re-judging will occur immediately.
- All entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt by the Promoter, not time of transmission by the entrant. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries.
- All entries submitted become the property of the Promoter.
- The prize is not redeemable for cash or transferrable.
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (and their respective officers, employees and agents) exclude all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (b) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Conditions of Entry; (f) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; (g) the prize and/ or (h) participation in the promotion.
The Promoter is Claire Buxton for Life on Wallace.
Any queries can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org